Join Our Team
We are always looking for talented, hard working, and goal oriented individuals to join the Wet Paint team. If you are a dedicated professional who understands the importance of customer service, we’d like to hear from you. Please contact us today to learn more about joining the Wet Paint team.
Requirements for all positions:
- • Legal resident of the United States
- • Ability to communicate in English
- • Pass a background check
- • Possess a “team first” attitude
Painters and Crew Foremen:
We prefer painters with experience in the trade, but we will train any painter who exemplifies a passion for the craft. Advancement opportunities will arise to those who demonstrate exceptional painting, customer service, and communication skills.
- • A valid driver’s license with proof of current vehicle insurance
- • A reliable motor vehicle for transportation
- • Capable of working periodic evenings, weekends or holidays
- • Pass a basic painting skills test
Estimators & Project Managers:
As our company grows, we are searching for team members to estimate, sell and manage our painting projects. This is a commission paid sales position with unlimited earning potential. Full training is provided. Many estimators and project managers are former painters and crew foremen.
- • Strong communication skills
- • Organized and self-motivated
- • Willingness to travel up to 100 miles from the Wet Paint office
- • Must have the desire to make deals happen